LinkedIn Followers for Business/Company Page
If you have landed on this page, you probably already have a company page on linkedin. But if you are still thinking about it than these stats might convince you to create one right away.
- As of June 2013, linkedin had more than 3 million company pages.
- More than 500,000 companies added their business pages on linkedin, between 2012 and 2013.
- 1.2 million Products and Services were listed on linkedin company pages.
- A total of 148 industries are featured on these company pages.
LinkedIn Followers for Pulse Publisher Profile
Pulse and linkedin integration is the main driving force for all the social news on linkedin feed, many online publishers are getting their content featured on linkedin Pulse
LinkedIn now allows all of its members to apply to become a publisher and have the ability to gain profile followers.
According to publishing stats revealed by linkedin an average posts shared by an Influencer gets more than 31,000 views, 250 likes and 80 comments.
Create a perfect linkedin page for your business marketing
Getting more linkedin followers on your company page is just one of the many steps required to convert your page into a real driving force in networking and customer/client building.
We have featured some of the videos as a checklist which will help you create a perfect linkedin page:
- First step is to make sure that your linkedin page is SEOed (Search Engine Optimized)
- Setup a showcase page to highlight your most prominent business units, products and services
- Add a Career page to promote job opportunities at your company
- Add the Groups you manage or participate to the Featured Groups list on your linkedin company page
- Engage your company followers by asking questions in your company updates and target the updates to specific audience
- Get a deeper insight about your linkedin page performance by using page analytics to see which posts are more engaging and what is resonating with your followers
- Implementing all the above steps combined with purchasing linkedin followers for your company page, results in a perfect linkedin page for your business marketing
Become the top publisher on linkedin
With the announcement of linkedin gradually rolling out its publishing platform to all its members, now every member with the access of publishing can make their posts go viral on linkedin, if they get featured on the Pulse (LinkedIn Today).
Here are some of the recommendations to help you create posts with the potential of getting featured on Pulse among top posts:
- First of all you would have check if you already have the access to linkedin publishing tool, and how you can create a post
- Your post should only focus on your professional life and experience and must be related to your professional profile on linkedin
- Daniel Roth who is the Executive Editor at LinkedIn shares his seven tips about writing the best content for LinkedIn, based on reader patterns
- Linkedin strictly does not allow any sales or marketing oriented content
- The title of the post should not be longer than 50 characters
- More images included in the post, yield more views and likes with first image on the top of the post
- Posts shared on Thursday and Sunday, get more views as compared to the posts shared on the other days